Semi-finished plastic products customzied
We use the extrusion process to produce a wide range of high-quality semi-finished products made of thermoplastics. Our product range covers various areas of application - from plant engineering to pharmaceutical industry.
Semi-finished plastic products from Centroplast
We offer two flexible options to meet your requirements:
- Standard products with short delivery times: Discover semi-finished products made of thermoplastic in standard materials and dimensions that are immediately available from stock. Enjoy fast delivery times and high-quality standard products.
- Customised solutions: Do you have specific requirements and are you looking for a competent partner for your project? We develop and manufacture semi-finished products exactly to your specifications. Whether special materials, individual colours or special formats - we create customised solutions that meet your needs. From prototype to series production from a single source!
Are you looking for maximum efficiency in terms of quality and performance?
Our team of experts will be happy to help you select the right materials for your applications.
Polyoxymethylenes are technical thermoplastics that are created by co-polymerisation of formaldehyde. Due to their chemical structure, POM plastics are often also termed polyacetals. They have a high degree of crystallinity and are amongst the most rigid and strongest thermoplastics whilst simultaneously exhibiting good toughness, surface hardness and low friction values.
Polyoxymethylenes are often used as precision parts in precision engineering applications and serve as substitutes for metals.
Polyamides are semi-crystalline thermoplastics that are primarily manufactured by poly-condensation. They belong to the amino acids group. The numbers in the abbreviations refer to the number of C atoms in the molecular building blocks. The high moisture absorbency lends PA plastics a hard, tough nature, which is characterised by high impact resistance, high wear resistance and good sliding properties. Polyamides are well suited to use as bearing materials due their excellent sliding and dry-running characteristics.
AdvanceDock: Discover our semi-finished plastic products
Product search made easy: Find the right semi-finished products made of thermoplastics with just a few clicks via the AdvanceDock - The Centroplast online portal.
- Comprehensive information: Find everything you need to know about the properties of the semi-finished products we offer.
- Product comparison: Compare products directly with each other to make an informed decision.
- Calculation: Conveniently calculate cuts according to your individual dimensions.
- Stock query: Check the current stock level to make the best decision.
- Registration for simple order processing: The wish list, order overviews and tracking options make ordering easier for you.
Centroplast Semi-finished products
From special materials to innovations
Our team of experienced developers will create custom materials for you in accordance with your needs. One of our special developments, for example, is Graphite Polymer Compound, which is used as a promising future energy-storage solution.
If you also have very special requirements for your semi-finished products make of thermoplastics, take a look at our individual solutions.
From the selection of the material through to final processing
Find out about our semi-finished products
Get to know the Centroplast product families, find out about the standard formats and custom formats available and get to know our services! From POM to PET, from plate to filament, from cut-to-size to mechanical machining – we can provide everything to do with thermoplastic semi-finished products.
Planing and grinding
You can also find an overview of our standard materials via the materials pyramid. You can find more details on the characteristics of our individual product families above.