The practical transport
and packaging system
CENTROPACK™ is the ideal reusable transport logistics system for simple storage and damage-free transport of sensitive machine components.
Reusable - Transport - Security - Logistics
CENTROPACK™ consists of a transport tube that holds the packaging units, e.g. ball bearings, and transports them safely to the required production or storage location. This ensures simple provision/warehousing.
The packaging system is weather-resistant and can be used both indoors and outdoors. CENTROPACK™ offers the protection that sensitive machine components require. For example, the reject rate for bulk material during storage or transport is minimised.
The transport tube is the main component of the CENTROPACK™ packaging system. A tailored lid provides protection against moisture, dust, UV radiation and mechanical damage. Steel clamps hold the transport units firmly in position. A centring pin tailored for the components offers additional solidity and stability.
DIN EN ISO 9004 compliant
Using CENTROPACK™ fulfils all requirements of DIN EN ISO 9004, Section 16 for secure handling, identification and shipping.
- High service life with sturdy transport tubes – reusability ensures rapid return on investment.
- The protected components guarantee the function and dimensional accuracy – minimising rejects.
- The transport tube length and diameter can be selected to match the machine element perfectly.
- Economic and ecological sustainability
- Profitability and time savings thanks to organized and warehoused provision of the components
- Individual design or labelling of the transport tubes as required
- Standard-compliant processing in handling, identification and shipping